Friday 28 August 2009

Don't You Just Love Bank Holidays?

Off work today so the mind is positively pulsating with things to do to the old novel. Really couldn't sleep last night and probably woke up about three or four times to write something down in the handy notebook that has pride of place at the side of my bed.

Can't think how many times I've found inspiration in my sleep and thought I must remember that in the morning only to wake up and think what the hell was that I came up with last night.

Other good places for thought I've found are (in no particular order):

1. The Shower
2. The Bog (sorry but its true)
3. Work (hope the boss isn't reading)
4. Waiting for a train
5. The garden (must be sunny)
6. Bed with the lights off

There must be more that I haven't found yet...

Anyway time to visit one of the above to crack on with just how good old Nathaniel Cross can survive the underworld of 18th Century London with a price on his head. From the research I've done I don't envy him.

On something entirely different just seen that Arjen Robben is swapping Madrid for Munich. Wonder if this means Chelsea could be on their way to capturing Ribery?

No comments:

Post a Comment