Thursday 28 August 2008

The Beginning - My Prologue

The creative medium, wouldn't life be boring without it.

I don't care who we pretend to be or who we really are, at some time we've all watched, read, listened or just plain imagined something that someone else has created for us. And after we've thought...WOW!

I've destroyed the Death Star more times than anyone I know.

I've saved the word countless times from one threat or another and yes in the end I always get the girl.

I don't know why I have to venture into other peoples worlds everyday, my own isn't that bad especially when you think most worlds I end up becoming part of have some tyrannical empire or just maniacal bad guy who wants to take over the world from his underwater cave.

Yet still we pack our bags and go. And the best bit is that each of us have a different journey. We read the same words, we see the same things, yet we are all in a slightly different realm.

And that's our imagination. I love mine. It is truly crazy and at times it means the washing up doesn't get done or the lawn doesn't get cut. But what the hell, whilst you've been doing the ironing I've been saving the galaxy. Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment